Learning to Surrender to the Magic of the every day...
What a difference...you must be SO happy with the results! Enjoy your whirlwind journey. Can't wait to see pics when you return!
I love the color, we have something similar in our bedroom. I find it soothing!!Have a great trip!!Annie
The bathroom looks great, Taryn! Hope you have a wonderful trip...see you when you get back!Amy
NICE...Oooh! Aaaah!Have fun and send more pics.Jo
LOVE the COLOR!!! Green is my fav! Have a wonderful time!
It is the same color as my office. I love it and it works great with all my forestry pictures!!!lol
Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to see it in person-you know my color problem thing!!!!!!HAVE A TERRIFIC TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!You deserve only the BEST!!!!!!!!Keep that sunny smile.See you when you get back!!!!!!!!Lots of love,gayle
The color looks similar to the one we just did our kitchen/dining room in. I love it! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a difference...you must be SO happy with the results! Enjoy your whirlwind journey. Can't wait to see pics when you return!
I love the color, we have something similar in our bedroom. I find it soothing!!
Have a great trip!!
Annie
The bathroom looks great, Taryn! Hope you have a wonderful trip...see you when you get back!
Amy
NICE...
Oooh! Aaaah!
Have fun and send more pics.
Jo
LOVE the COLOR!!! Green is my fav! Have a wonderful time!
It is the same color as my office. I love it and it works great with all my forestry pictures!!!lol
Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see it in person-
you know my color problem thing!!!!!!
HAVE A TERRIFIC TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
You deserve only the BEST!!!!!!!!
Keep that sunny smile.
See you when you get back!!!!!!!!
Lots of love,
gayle
The color looks similar to the one we just did our kitchen/dining room in. I love it! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment