These are two photos I took of the paint job I did on the trim and the back of the bathroom door. I think I did a pretty good job.
Gentle readers, you can expect more photos on my blog now that I have my own digital camera.
Tim, Macy and I went for a long walk yesterday afternoon at the Research Station. It was a beautiful day and although we started at the lower parking lot and soon discovered we would have to forge a new river (the water system there is all messed up now), we ended up doing a loop up in the orchards. Macy was tickled pink. And afterward Tim made hot cocoa for us. He is a good friend.
I finished my Book Club homework yesterday morning. I would put a picture of it on here, but have to save it for the Book Club girls. And yes, I embellished my February pages of "My Favourite Things" journal. The book was a Tena Springer project in Moncton and I am using it to force myself to write My Favourite Thing about each and every day in 2008.
Not much on tap for this week, but I do have a lot of things to do at work. This is the final quarter, and there are lots of inspections that need to be done.



3 comments:
The paint job looks great Taryn, but a shot of you when you are finished is the true test of a great painter. Umm! I am NOT so great a painter because I end up with more paint on me than on the walls. I am doin' a HAPPY DANCE 'cause my homework is finished too!
Isn't clean paint the best. Feels fresh and new! Can't wait to see it in it's final stage. Maybe I can hire you to come do my basement lounge room...! (I pay in salsa and toblerone fudge...!)
my bookclub homework is not done yet, but I did start it. Great job painting. Keep making that house all your own!
Post a Comment