Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday Morning


Poor Macy-all she wanted to do was get home and I played the mama with a camera game. This was taken last evening on our walk.

Picked up a piece of vinyl flooring yesterday...hoping Shane will be able to assist :)
The guy who sold it to me did a little flirting-nice guy, but very young-hey, at least I still got "it".

Went to our annual meeting for Local 80003 last night...hey, it was a free meal at Paddy's and it was good to get out and not have to stare at the walls. And all I had to do was say "yay" or "nay".

3 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Great to see you are lovin' the new camera. Counting sleeps 'til Book Club.

Angie said...

It looks like you all got the weather we did...SNOW.SNOW.SNOW
My world is very white this morning!!!But there is more to come I hear.
Your bathroom looks great, but I thought you picked out a green? Garden Path...or something like that.

Anonymous said...

I hope there were more yays then nays!!! See you soon!