Learning to Surrender
to the Magic of the every day...
Friday, February 29, 2008
More Bermuda Pics
1) View Northeast from Gibb's Hill Lighthouse 2) Hibiscus-the hedges are made of this plant and they are gorgeous! 3) Monarch in the Bermuda Botanical Gardens 4) Sunset view from the fort at Whale Bay. I so love my new camera!
I am surprised that you are wearing a jacket in every pic...What was the weather like? I am sure it had to have been better then this mornings -12. Good to see you had a great time!!! Now you can put together a travel album.
5 comments:
I am surprised that you are wearing a jacket in every pic...What was the weather like? I am sure it had to have been better then this mornings -12.
Good to see you had a great time!!! Now you can put together a travel album.
Beautiful pics, Taryn...thanks for sharing!
Amy
Love all the photos Taryn. So happy you had a good trip, Welcome back to NS winter eh!
I AM NOW EMERALD (CAUSE GREEN JUST DOESN'T CUT IT!)
:)
LOL
JO
Taryn, the pics are amazing, especially the butterfly!!! It was fun to play with you yesterday! see you sooner than you can blink...well almost!
Post a Comment