Thursday, March 06, 2008
The Big Reveal
So, after 4 visits to Brad's Decor Centre, umpteen stops at Home Hardware, two stops at Wacky Wheatley's, one stop at Kent, one stop at Atlantic Lighting Studio two years ago, too many debits to mention, hard work by Shane and about 2 months of baby steps (get fan put in two years ago, replace window last year, clean mold, BIN, paint ceiling, paint ceiling again, paint trim, paint trim again, remove crapper and vanity, get floor put in, put back crapper, paint quarter round, paint walls, paint walls, paint walls again, Shane put in vanity and lights, Taryn clean up paint spots she left on the floor by accident), here it is! It is time for the Big Reveal (the first shot was taken after the trim was painted):




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
1:18 am? You need sleep - lol!
Love the look of the room, especially the flowers in the window - so cute. The new vanity is GORGEOUS. You must be so proud.
oh Taryn, it's Beautiful! such a great way to keep you busy! I love the colour!
xo Melissa
That looks beautiful but I was looking at the first picture thinking "wasn't it green" and "hmmm, not quite my cup of tea" but then being the computer savey person I am, I scrolled down and saw the beautiful room. I want that room in my spare bathroom downstairs...come on over and get it done for me, please.
Annie
Love the bathroom. It is so classy. The vanity is sweet and I agree that the flowers are adorable. So professional looking.
Move over Ty Penington! I love the color, light fixtures, tiles, mirror and LOVE the vanity. You've inspired me...I cut out my curtain pattern for my basement windows. I've finally chosen my paint colors for the basement! I'm still offering salsa and fudge for your services...(ok you're now a professional so I should up my offer...!)
JO
Post a Comment