I had these pics yesterday, but wanted to save them for today. Forgive the blurriness, but I took them with my camera phone.The pub celebrated St.Pat's on Saturday. There were prizes if you ordered a Rickards or a Keith's...one of which was your choice of goofy hats.
We gathered for brunch at 11. Jeff had to study, Deb had to curl and I had to walk the hound so we left at various times in the afternoon, but Tim and Craig stayed until we all got back at various times in the evening (well, not Jeff...good luck on your midterms, pal). I mean, really...who has more freakin' fun than us?
Jeff plays a good leprechaun, don't you think? And how about the speak, see and hear no evil monkeys in pic number 2?
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone...and a big fat Happy Birthday to my brother Michael. If we lived in the same place, I would make him green pancakes for breakfast!



3 comments:
This looks like the kinda fun you should have on St pat's day!!! We drank green beer, had a green veggie tray,green grapes,green asparagus rolls, green cake,Irish whiskey & all wore green beads at our NovelSeekers book club last night...It was a hoot!
No kissin' the Blarney Stone for me, Taryn... not even green beer. I did get together with the PAAT gals and worked on some cool surprises!
ST Pats day always looks like a great time!!! Never had green beer! Maybe next year!!!
I hope your new chocolate towels are not like the ones I bought at walmart! They are so thick that after an hour in the dryer, everything else is dry and they are still damp! They are just monsters!!!
Post a Comment