Which means May isn't far behind and May has lots in store! Paper Arts a Thon is the first weekend and Blossom is the last weekend. My gal pal Joline is coming from NB for PAAT (yay!) and Jenn and Nick are coming for Blossom (yay!).
Went to the Port Pub with Paul and Jane last night and really enjoyed it. I had never been there before, and I was impressed with the layout and the decor. I had one of their craft beers and the Lamb Burger-delish! Check out Jane's Blog for pics of my lobster-eating lesson last weekend at their place...I laughed out loud!
A word about today's pics...the kids miss their Uncle Mike...they got pretty attached when he was here! Both creatures go to the spare room door and want to be let in there!
This weekend? Cleaning out the shed and the basement in preparation for Big Garbage Day. The best part about Big Garbage Day is putting your stuff out on the weekend so you can watch the "collectors" go around the block foraging for goodies...especially the ones that go around in the middle of the night.
So, here's to a productive last weekend in April with room for a little fun.



2 comments:
Hi Taryn,
Looking forward to meeting Jolene next weekend! Don't forget to remind her to bring her 'Crazy Pajamas! See you next Saturday!
Love,
Myleta
OK. I loved the lobster photos...who is Jane? can't wait for next weekend!!!!!
Post a Comment