How could one NOT feel good about yesterday? The sunshine is like a tonic for my soul.
So are my Book Club Peeps. They SO rock. Hosted by Kathryn, a lovely evening (Three words: Chocolate Lava Cakes). Paulette and Kathryn gave us a full run down on their big trip to Inspired in NC and they even brought presents back for each and every one of us!
My birthday continues...received two cards in the mail yesterday, and then Josee and Paulette gave me more pages for my Friends album. J also gave me a ceramic travel mug with the phrase Java Junkie on it (how true!). I came home and washed it last night so I can use it this morning.
BC is SO not about the STUFF. It is about the sharing and the love of good friends. Have I mentioned how lucky I am?



4 comments:
I think we are all pretty lucky to have each other!!! Those balloons are crazy! keep on birthdayn' my friend!
I, too am feeling pretty lucky to have such a wonderful/diverse group of women I call friends...I so look forward to bookclub every month! Glad the balloons are still holding up, Taryn! :o)
Amy
Yeah, Baby! I am still feelin' the LOVE too! I SO loved the page you did for me in my Circle Journal! Official PEEP! How sweet!
we are wonderful, no two ways about that. But lets be honest, the stuff is kinda fun too! How was you java today?
Post a Comment