And now the first long weekend of summer '08 is over. It was a pretty quiet one for me....I didn't even take any pictures!
Well, I did take a couple, but they are on Jane's camera. We took a mini road-trip to Milford House to take in the kick-off celebration of the 100th year of publication of book The Tent Dwellers. Saw a really neat slide-show about the history of the province in terms of guiding/hunting/fishing, took a walk down the road with Isabelle, Jane, Maggie and Macy, had a picnic lunch (inside-it was bucketing outside), played a long game of I Spy during the drive and stopped at Frenchy's on the way home.
Sunday Macy and I went for a nice walk at the Station and then popped in on Evelyne and her family and was invited to stay for lunch. The afternoon slipped by as we got home and took a nice nap followed by puttering about in the yard. Sunday evening it was off to Evelyne's with a blueberry crumble for desert and I enjoyed a lovely steak dinner with her crew.
Monday Tim and I went to the Barn to get supplies for an Apple Blossom project and then we had lunch at the cafe in town (ArtCan was closed). I had bookclub homework to finish up in the afternoon and got together with my scrappy peeps for a great evening at Debbie's house (she really knows how to put on a spread!).
That's it. But I did spend some quality time with great friends and I loved it.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope your clock is wrong....you posted this at 4:52 am? Are you nuts? I am only up at that time cause baby needs me...but on purpose?
Yup! Quality time with Great friends is where it's at! Book Club was so much fun...lots of laughs and dessert that would spike the breathalizer. TFS!
Now I will never fit into my dress for the wedding... to much good food but what great friends!!!!
Post a Comment