Myleta, check out how great your big pink letters look on this sign Tim and I made last week! Thank you :)
By all accounts, it was a successful day even tho it rained. Food, drink and friends were the ingredients. Jenn and I had our what has become our annual mimosarama, and of course there was dancing on the Wall (rather, dancing on the front porch under the porch roof!). Nick made it from Bermuda and the crew went to paddy's in the evening and caught a bit of music with a side of sweet potato fries.
It definately wasen't the best Blossom. There was an AC/DC cover band at the King's Arms and we had zero interest in that. The only people I saw that I knew outside of our crew was Amy, Shannon, Scott and Mike. Everyone else was really, really young. The rain was heavy as Beth and I trudged up the hill parting ways at the intersection. I was home by 10:30.
Today I'll go get the hound and then collect the things left behind at Tim's. And I think we might go see the blues rock band that is playing at the King's Arms tonight.
Hard to believe another Blossom has come and gone already.



3 comments:
The sign looks Great, Taryn. Did you and Tim make it? Glad ot hear you made the best of the rainy weather and that your friend Jenn and nick came to celebrate with you. Have a great week, Taryn. Hugs to you!
Mmmm sweet potato fries...I remember having those once. We'll have to make a point of getting some next time I head to NS. Too bad it rained for your Apple Blossom :(
Hope you enjoy this coming weekend. It's supposed to be sunny!
My hands are aching to get in the dirt for some "real" gardening.
Jo
Yeah Taryn!!! another "crappy weather day" apple blossom turned fun!!! The sign you guys did is terrific (I wouldn't expect anything less;o)) sounds like the day was a good one!I have apple blossoms to show off on my blog now...I have been so busy gardening & not much time catching up with everyone...balance, balance, balance!
Post a Comment