Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh, My My!

..what an incredible holiday I had! There were lots of great things, but I have to say this next tidbit takes the cake:

On Christmas Eve, Troy proposed and I accepted. And we are as happy as we can be. And so is everyone we share the news with! A very small family wedding is being planned for June.

And speaking of sharing, I do apologize for the email, but it was the only way I could think of that would let everyone know at once and there was less chance of leaving anyone out by accident. And I didn't send that until the families knew.

The holiday was devine: spent C'Mas Day with the future in-laws (love the sound of that), got to spend some time with my Mom in Saint John, little parties here and there, good times all around.

Which brings me to my One Little Word for 2010: GOOD. Good, nourishing food; good rest; good times; good friends: Make a Good Life. And be reminded that life is not good for everyone all the time, so be mindful of that and prop them up when they need it.

2009's NOW was a great word and really helped me a lot. And in fact, it is the Word for 2010 for a very good friend of mine and I even passed on the framed word to her that I created last year to help her keep it in her view. The value of One Little Word can be immense.

All the Best to You and Yours for 2010!

6 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Good is a very 'GOOD' word and so is your news. Congrats to both of you! May you share a Good and Happy Life together!

Love Myleta

Anonymous said...

You deserve a lot of "GOOD" in your life! Congrats again.

pam said...

Congrats,Taryn, for the happy news !!! Lovely !!

Anonymous said...

What fun Taryn, so HAPPY for you and Troy. Can't wait to share the details on Monday! xo Melissa

Paulette said...

GOOD will be a fun word, I can feel it :o) What a GOOD way to start a new year... what a GOOD thing for you & how GOOD it was of you to share... just so dang GOOD :o)

Donna's chitchat said...

Congrats Taryn.... what a magical Christmas... so romantic... A June wedding sounds beautiful!