But I'm too busy. Wedding plans, yoga class, bookclub, french classes AND if that was not enough, I am taking Distance Education course through Guelph towards a certificate in Food Science. However, I am noticing the little things so everything does not flash by in a blurr.
I was travelling to Dartmouth for work last week and I noticed two things: there is something special about the traffic light that sits in the Y at Avonport where the highway splits into two. And, there are x number of inukshuks between Halifax and Kentville. See if you can solve these two mysteries and get back to me!
Keep warm and make a good life!



2 comments:
Just looking at her makes me want to curl up in a warm spot... Beautiful picture!
hummm the spit for me is one way goes to the house Mom grew up in, the other goes to my Uncle Vance's old home stead...of course this was long before onion street was cut off by the highway & you had to traverse though the pasture to get to either place!! I don't count on the highway, I'm too busy talking to the driver! happy cozy day Taryn!
Post a Comment