Friday, April 02, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!




Ahhhh. The long weekend is finally here. I have been eagerly anticipating it. As you can see, Macy has also been working very hard and needs a break.



March literally blew by. French classes are now complete as of Tuesday, another 8 week session of yoga began, I continue to work on the Food Science course (the exam is coming up on the 13th) and I have been travelling to Dartmouth once a week for work training at the District office.

The first day of Spring brought an opportunity to hike Mount Hanley with Troy's parents. They live at the base of Mount Hanley and you can hike up through their back yard into a back pasture and up into the woods. As per tradition, we took a thermos of tea to enjoy at the top.

The CSA for 2009-10 came to a close last week, but I have signed up for another year. Troy and I decided it is a good thing to continue. It cannot help but get better because last year was the first year and they are very open to comments and suggestions. I love supporting my CSA!

The weekend looks like this: schoolwork, housework, school work, Easter dinner in Middleton. I hope to get some yard work in there somewhere, too. And a nap.

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

PS-I'm off to Bermuda for a few days after my exam :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are busy as usual. Have a great trip to Bermuda, and bring the warm sun home with you.