
The past few weeks have been pretty full: the bookclub girls threw me a surprise bride celebration, my lovely matron of honour and the mother of the groom hosted a cottage weekend shower, my friend Jean organized a suprise shower at Centrestage and then there was the terrific Hen Night on Friday. So many lovely suprises and gifts...so many lovely memories :) Thank you everyone!

Troy, Ron and I participated in the Bluenose last Sunday. I had my best time yet for a 5km run.
Not to mention that Jen was here to visit and it was Apple Blossom this past weekend and a great time was had by all.
Whew! Time to nurse the resulting cold. Nice, huh? I managed to skip being sick all freakin' winter and NOW I get sick?!?
1 comment:
Aren't we strange creatures? There are times when I'd give anything just to lounge around in my pj's, drink tea and read a good book but if I catch a flu bug or cold and HAVE to do these things, I just hate it! LOL!
Hope you are feeling all better by now.
Post a Comment